Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

August 12, 2010

The Transformation

200 Lbs

   To the average person, 200 lbs is very heavy, but for me, 200 lbs is amazing! I am one of those lucky girls who has not only a huge frame, but is very muscular as well. I would guestimate that my lowest weight should be around 160 lbs, but for now, I am happy to finally hit that 200 mark! In total I have lost around 75 lbs since my highest weight in grade 11. Since starting Curves, I have lost around 46.6 lbs. My methods of weight loss were not only a good hour workout three time per week, but I completely changed my eating habbits. I went from eating fast food almost every day to eating home cooked meals, salads, and drinking water. The biggest change for me was when I quit drinking pop. I couldnt handle how it made my insides feel anymore. It was like drinking poison- liquid poison. It was horrible and I just knew it was time. I went through a slight withdrawal, but I auccessfully quit. It has probably been a good four months since I have had any pop, but once a popaholic, always a popaholic, just like alcohol. Only now I am in recovery. Pop is just that addictive and horrible you. It rots your insides and your teeth. Plus, there is absolutely no nutrition in it, so you are putting a ton of emtpy calories in your body that store as fatty cells. It makes me gag thinking about how horrible it is for the human body. Overall, I am extremely happy about my weightloss at this point, but even more excited for the future! There is definately more to come! <3

Total Transformation: 

                                                                              Weight: 50.4 Lbs .. Inches: 28.25"