Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

August 18, 2010

Charmed



   I cannot believe I waited so long to finally watch the 8th and final season of Charmed! As I tearily watched the very end of my favourite thing as a child, I couldn't believe what it had come down to. Once again, they almost died, but in the end, everything worked out perfectly. The Elders sent Coop down to Pheobe to make up for all the wrong they had done to her. Pheobe and Coop married eachother and then had their three little girls. She wrote a book on how to find love, and she dedicated the rest of her life to that. Piper and Leo grew old together, having another little girl, and Whyatt and Chris took power. They also had granchildren later on. Paige and Henry had three children and Paige continued to help future white lighters and witches come into their powers. The sisterhood, the magic, the raw emotion, and great times had, they all make me weep inside. I'm going to miss the next great adventure with the sisters I love so much. ♥

   Alyssa Milano is an incredible actress. The emotional level that she can reach, that they all can reach, is incredible. I truly believe they lived a little through their characters on Charmed. Holly Marie Combs, you amazed me with how strong of a character you played, and yet, when Prue died, you were so weak. And Rose McGowan, you came in just under half way through, and I'll admit, I was hesitant at first to let you on board, but you quickly changed my mind. I enjoyed watching you become Paige. It was such an incredible journey! Thank you for years of memories!

   And to all my fellow Charmed lovers out there...

              .....Blessed Be.....