Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

August 23, 2010

Family Fun

I had the most fabulous weekend in a very long time. On Friday, my brother, Aarron, and his girlfriend, Stacey, were dropped off at my house at noon. My little sister, Meadow, had been there since the night before. After an hour of me getting ready, we all headed over to Belleville. We stopped at the mall briefly before taking Stacey to the train station. After we saw her off, we hung out at the park for an hour. We had a great time chatting and hanging out. We are really getting along amazingly, and I love both of them very much. However, I had to drop Aarron off at the mall for 6pm, and Meadow and I headed back to the county to go to my Aunt's going away dinner for my cousin and I. We are both headed to school in September. It was a great meal, as usual. My Uncle is a BBQ artist! He makes the most incredible BBQ chicken, and that is my favourite. We had potatoes and veggies as well. It was a great meal. Before we ate, I got a chance to talk to my other Aunt and Uncle about the MT program, about what I am going to do when I get there, and when I will be back next. It was great talking with them. I got to see a side of my Aunt that I thought I would never see. It was great to get to know them a bit better. After dinner we hung around the table a bit longer and chatted about random things. It was a great evening overall and I look forward to seeing all of them again! ♥

Saturday was a great day as well. Meadow and I went to my Grandmother's house and visited with all of my Uncles, Aunts, and cousins. I had to leave at 1pm, however, to be at work for 2. I worked until 10, but then afterword I headed back to my Grandma's, and continued the party from there. It was my Grandfather's birthday party that night. We had a great time! There was some drama, to no fault of my family's, but overall I had a blast! There was plenty of alcohol, and plenty of fun that night. Aarron and my Mother were feeling pretty rough the next morning, but Meadow and I were fine. Mom to Meadow home after an hour or so, and my Uncle, cousins, and I all went to the trailor for a bit. Sunday was a great day because I spent lots of time with my family. Most importantly, my brother and I had an incredible conversation and we got along amazingly. I love all of you very much, and I will miss you when I move. But I will see all of you soon! Christmas time baby! ♥