Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

August 12, 2010

Paramore

Paramore - Let the Flames Begin



   Paramore is an absolutely amazing band! The lyrics, the music, the feeling I get when I listen to their songs, it is intense and deep. It's everything that I love in music! Hayley Williams is an incredible singer/ songwriter. She moves my soul. Hayley sings about everything from depression & suicide to love & destiny. She is an incredible person and an incredible musician. She is definately someone I admire!

Paramore has release 4 studio albums, 'Brand New Eyes', 2009; 'All We Know Is Falling', 2005; 'Riot!', 2007; and 'The Final Riot!', 2008. My favourite Paramore tracks are Let the Flames Begin, We Are Broken, Born For This, Let This Go, Misguided Ghosts, and Emergency. Each one of these songs echo in my heart. "Would someone care to classify, our broken hearts and twisted minds, so I can find someone to rely on... and run to them!" This lyric is from Misguided Ghosts, off thier album 'Brand New Eyes'. This is just one example of their amazing lyrics. Paramore is one of my favourite bands, and I definately recommend all of their music to everyone! We are not alone in our struggles in life, Hayley gets it!  : )