Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

August 17, 2010

I Will Remember You



   There are only a few people I will miss from the County and Belleville area. The people in this slideshow are some of them. My good friend Ali, a friend I had to let go, my little sister Meadow, and a few others from my college days! I'll only be a message away ladies! : )

   Ali: I will truly never forget the sandbanks fiasco, the point , bird house city, late night timmies walks, and the funny memories we will always cherish. You are one of the funniest people I know! I'll be back for our Thanksgiving Day gifts! : )

   Hollie: I am going to miss your drama, I really am. You are the queen! : D ... I'll be back sometime soon... and we will definately have to have a white water rafting adventure next summer, or a wonderland trip, either way, we are going! I'll miss ya ladie! : )

   Jen: I am going to miss seeing you every day. Your infectious smile made my day. Always happy and nice, you are amazing! I will be down again and we will do something fun!Thank you for teaching me an awesome ab routine, and continuously encouraging me to continue on my path. I'll only be a BBM away! : D ... We'll definately be in touch!  ♥

   Julie: I am definately going to miss the fun times we had. I am going to miss the amazing workouts and the amazing conversations we have had. I can't wait til the next time we can go to karaoke again! What a night! We will definately be seeing each other again the next time I come down! Plan on it!

   Jackie: We have some serously old memories together. Grade 10 was when we first starte hanging out. I'll always be here for you. Message me anytime!

   Jordan: I hope you are enjoying your time in England, and I truly wish you and Andy best luck in the future! But we'll be talking before then anyway! : )

   Jessica: You are always in my heart! I am here anytime you need me. I know you are going to do some seriously great things for teen boys who need some direction. I believe in you Jessica! I already miss you... ♥

   Christine: Thank you for being so supportive of me. One day you'll get your big break! It's never too late! ♥

   Sharon: I don't even know where to begin.. Thank you for everything! Thank you for believing in me! Thank you for being there! Thank you for convincing me to take this program! Once again, you have helped change my life for the better. You have already come so far, and you are a true artist. I admire that immensely. I will definately be contacting you soon! I can't wait to tell you how everything is going. Thank you Sharon... for everything.. ♥