Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

August 25, 2010

Make Up Art = Love ♥

 















    Make- up is an amazing form of expression. It is a true art. To follow the lines of a face can be difficult, but intriguing. To me, make up is fun. I enjoy experimenting with different looks. Glitter shadow with a thick liner is my favorite. I also like white/ bright shadows with a black liner. I absolutely love the flared eye- liner look. Following the lines of your face is important to create flow. The liner can be thick or thin. Experimenting is the most important part. Don't be afraid to get crazy. I usually go for a thick lid liner with thick flares. I use bright shadows to make my eyes pop more, but the smokey- eye look could also be combined with the flares.



   The gold flares are amazing! The feather lashes are beautiful. I love this look! There's more to come! ♦ ♦