Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

October 1, 2010

This Week & BFFs ♥


   This past week has been amazing! Ballet is super hard as usual, but I don't consider myself a ballerina, so I just do what she asks and try my best. Jazz is my favourite right now. I love my one prof's incredible warm- up that is pretty much a work out in itself. It is actually insane. I worked extremely hard on Tuesday and did everything she asked of us, and was I ever tired that night! Wednesday was interesting. We had to perform the "Jabberwocky" poem. I knew it very well, but rushed through it. Then we had to go to a place of anger, and then a place of happiness. It was intense. We ended the day with Choral and Theory. That night I made a new friend, Dominique. We have hung out many times before, but we actually got to talk alone and she is a sweetheart. ♥ Thursday morning was my performance in Masters class. I sang "Listen" from Dream Girls. My first run through was okay, but not as good as I would have liked it. My second time singing i was an incredible experience. My prof made me sit on the piano and go to my own place while singing the song. I have never performed a song like this before, because by the end, the piano was shaking and I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. When I opened my eyes the Prof, the accompanist, and four of my classmates were in tears as well. My prof said that if I were to sing that song exactly like I just did, it would be perfect. I am so proud of that performance! I'm even more happy that I finally got to show my prof my real voice. All in all, Thursday was a great day! Today is Friday and I have to go to school for 30 minutes to do a warm- up. After that I have 2 hours until my anatomy course. I have already finished my project that is due today, so I plan on coming home and chilling. I think I'll watch the musical movie 'Nine" too! Tonight there is another house party, so I may have some more pictures and stories share. ♥

   This week I had the chance to really reconnect with my best friend. We had gone our separate ways for a while, but I miss her, and she misses me. She understands me, and I understand her, like no one else does. I am so glad to be talking to her again. We are best friends for life, for real. We have been through so much together and are still fighting strong. We are both in happier places than where we were before. Even though we an hour and a half apart, we are still gonna be there for each other. I am so happy to call you my best friend Jessica! Love you! ♥