Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

October 5, 2010

Party & Lazy Weekend

   I was just recently searching through my phone only to find photos I had completely forgotten about. There are some from our orientation day and some from Friday night. We had a great time this weekend. Friday night we went to Choivé's apartment to pre drink and chill before the party. I was the DD, so I just hung out. We had a good time, and then left for the party around 11:30pm. When we got there, there were lots of people there, and the majority of them were "shmamalamajammahed" (ahaha Kayla!). We danced for a bit, and chatted. Brittany, you're my hero, just sayin'! Kayla requested that I sing Listen from Dream Girls for her and the others standing in the group. She wanted me to sing it exactly as I had in Masters class that week. So I sang it for her, and they loved it. ♥

   After a few hours, Choivé asked me to take them to the bar. So we went to what is known as "The Dirty Bird" for some dancing and more drinks. We had a great time. Some random creepy guy came up to me and asked me to just wrap my arms around him. It was awkward. Then as we were standing outside to leave, another random, slightly less creepy guy, told me my pants were sexy, "three more slits and I'd be in love." It was great. After the bar I drove Choivé and Danica back to Choivé's apartment, and then went home. It was a great night. ♥

   'Lazy' was the word of the rest of the weekend! I watched the musical movie "Nine", it was good, but it took a lot to continue watching until the end. Fergie's role was well done, however. Sunday night was a night of fun at Mary and Bo's. There were 12 MUTH students there. We watched "Monty Python & The Holy Grail" and ate pizza. It was fun. I left at 9:30pm and was asleep at 11:30pm. The one's who actually slept over didn't get to sleep until 5am. They are crazy! We had ballet and Jazz the next day. I, personally, could never do that! It was a great weekend, all in all. ♥


MMC & Mikenze - **Girls Just Wanna Have Fun**


Davin, MMC, Chiove, & Mikenze - **Back it up, Back it up, 'Cuz my daddy taught me good**


Mikenze & Danica - **Lettin' Loose After a Long Week**


Mikenze & Danica // Mikenze & Davin- **Cam Whores**


Chiove, MMC, Danica // Chiove - **My Car**


Danica, Cydney, Chiove, Mikenze, & Brittany **The Party is Just Beginning**