Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

October 23, 2010

Astonishing..

   After a nice weekend of relaxation and alone time, this week started off good. I had a great Monday morning full of dance, and afternoon full of song. Tuesday I paid for it, however. It was absolutely brutal. Every muscle in my body, particularly my legs, was in agony. I couldn't even touch my toes! But I stretched it out and feel fine now. On Wednesday we gave our first performance of our Shakespearean sonnets. Mine went alright, but he said I wasn't being vulnerable enough. He said I was acting "gangster" about it. That made me chuckle. But after taking his criticism into consideration, I figured out exactly how I will do it for our final performance on November 3. Thursday was a monster day for us first years. First we had our masters mock audition, which I did very well in. Next we had our scene study scene performance, which I also did very well in. Thirdly we had our modern dance mid- term exam, which, like the others, I did well in. And last but not least we had our music theory quiz, which I did sufficient on. All in all, it was a great day of mid- terms, but not for me personally. I'm finding it difficult to adjust to the new scene. Some people have their clicks and some people are loners. I guess this is true anywhere you go, but I definitely feel alone here. All I want to do is focus on my studies and on myself as an artist, and this will hopefully help me through the difficult times. Thursday night was the third years' dress rehearsal for their show "The First Five Years". It was a review of the first five years worth of productions put on at St. Lawrence College. It was very well done. I cannot wait until our "New Faces" show! On Friday we had another anatomy quiz, which I am sure I aced, and then we had dance production. We spent two hours cleaning up our very first production number, and working on the tap section, which I am involved in. Camille wasn't feeling well, so while she was watching, she took these photos of us dancing. I only found three with me in it, however. Apparently, this is the first time they have put a tap number in the New Faces show, so we will be remembered for this! I love tap! ♥


**Beginning Section - I'm in the purple shirt**


**Beginning of Tap Section**


**Middle of Tap Section**

   Friday night was a good night, until the very end. I went to yet another MUTH house party. It was great. I got to sing with Kayla, Toni, and Cleandra, which was amazing! There is some serious talent in this program! I chatted with a bunch of people. Sam and I have decided we are going to celebrate our birthdays together, hopefully, and possibly Sara as well, considering our birthdays are November 21, 22, and 23. Two of us will be celebrating our champagne birthdays, which is super exciting! We talked about stretching and dance. It was great. Thank you to the people who funds my cause - "poor student needs booze"! Hehehe. The night was going great until someone I live close to got really sick. I realized how much I am past the stages of getting really drunk and being sick all the next day. Except for her, she was sick all that night. It scared me, a lot! And it scared some of my friends too! I hope it scared her so bad that she never does that again... jus' sayin'. After the night had come to a close, I went home and crashed out. I was pretty exhausted. This morning I went back to my friends place, ate some pancakes, hung out for a bit, and then drove home. Before I left though, I had a chance to chat with my friend Emma. We have a lot more in common than I had realized. I'm really glad we had that opportunity to chat. ♥


**Black & White Theme**

   Tonight is the big sleepover at Danica and Emma's apartment. We will be watching movies and having girl time. I wont be sleeping over though because my Dad and Patsy are coming down tomorrow! I'm really excited to see them! It has only been a few weeks, but I am excited for them to see my place and for my Dad to change my car door lock, put my pictures up, help me put plastic on the windows, and bring me a light bulb for my lamp! I don't even know if he realizes just how much he has to do tomorrow! LOL! ♥