Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

October 15, 2010

Turkey Day Fun..


   This Turkey Day weekend was great. The drive back to Belleville was good, except I blew a break pad so I grinded every time I hit the breaks. It was annoying, but none the less, I drove Brittany to her Grandparents' home, then drove to Belleville and met up with my friend Hollie. I actually thought I was going to die in the car with her. Much love Hollie, but DAYAM! AHAHAHAHA... good times though! After that I went to Curves and met up with my friend Julie. We hung out at her place for a bit, and that is where I discovered just how much my legs have toned. I thank my ballet teacher for this. Wow, they are almost fully toned. It's crazy! After my time with Julie, I went to my best friend Jessica's place. We spent the night catching up, laughing, and chillin'. I am so happy we are friends again! I spent the night at her place and woke up early in the morning because she had to work at 10am. Her boyfriend drove us to Tim Hortons and then dropped me off at my car, but before I could leave Belleville, I had to stop in to visit with my good friend Ali. I woke her up and chilled with her for about 30 minutes. I wanted to stay for longer but really had to get into town (Picton) to visit my vocal coach.

   When I got into Picton I went straight to Sharon's house. I told her about how school is going, and she helped me with the song I would be singing this week. She then found me two new songs that she thought would suit me well. She photocopied them for me and everything! Thank you Sharon! ♥ . After my visit with Sharon, I went to my father's house. He put my car up on the hoist right away. We stuck with our tradition and got pizza slices for lunch. Once Meadow arrived, we went and picked up Aarron at his friend's place, and then came back to my dad's. Dad and I then went to Canadian Tire to pick up parts for my car and then out to my Uncle's house for a bit to pick up his car and visit. It was really nice to see my Aunt, Uncle, and cousin Brittany. They all said that I have lost a lot of weight since moving. This really is news to me because I never noticed until I came home. After our visit at their house, I picked up Meadow and Aarron and we headed to our Grandmother's house. Mom arrived soon after we got there. It was really nice to see her again. We spent the afternoon chatting and eating. It was a dang good meal: my first of the weekend! After dinner, Meadow, Aarron, and I decided to go to Belleville to meet up with Jess and go bowling. When we got there, we called to check the prices, and neither of us had enough money to go. So we spent the night chilling and catching up some more. It was a great night. We left sometime in the early morning and spent the night at my dad's house. Once again, I only got about 5 hours of sleep. I was exhausted.

   Sunday morning I had to get up and help Dad take the parts back to get the right sized ones. After that I spent the morning reading the package our Program Co-Ordinater had given us on Friday, and practicing my song for Thursday. After a few hours, Meadow and Aarron woke up and we went out to our Grandmother's house again. We spent the afternoon playing our classic card game "Shang- Hi". I left there at 4:30pm and headed for my Aunt's house. Her dinner was amazing, and I ate way too much of it! Mmmmm... squash. After dinner we just chatted about different things and spent time together. I left around 8pm and went back out to my Grandma's house. I only stayed for a little bit because I was falling asleep on my chair. So I left and went back to my father's house to sleep, but first I said my goodbyes to Mom and Aarron. Aarron will be heading out to B.C. soon, so it was important to Meadow and I to see him this weekend. I wish him luck on his trip out. I know he will do something great with his time out there! ♥

   Meadow got dropped off at my Dad's early Monday morning, but we slept for another 3 hours after that. When we woke up, we waited for a little bit and then I said goodbye to my Father and drove out to Meadow's new foster home. It was great to meet her foster parents and family. I ate dinner with them and spent some time with them. They said I am welcome to their home anytime. Her foster parents are actually Ali's Aunt and Uncle... small world. I said goodbye to Meadow around 5pm and headed for Belleville again. I hung out with Julie for about an hour and then when my friend Jen got there, we left for her house. We hung out for like 3 hours. It was good times. I left her place around 9pm and came back to Brockville. I went to bed as soon as I got home. I was exhausted from the longest weekend of my life.

   This week at school has been great. Jazz was fabulous on Tuesday. I am loving our "Jai Ho", Bollywood dance. Acting was great because I finally understood what he was looking for with our sonnets, and I am really getting into his poetry, being a poet myself. Voice and speech was great too because I can finally breathe into my psoaz muscles. I really accredit my roommate Davin for this. She said, "honestly, just open your vajaj, that's what I always do." This really helped me grasp the conecpt, so thank you Davin! ♥ . Thursday's Master class, of course, did not go as I had planned. However, my teacher tought me to use my chest voice, which I had literally never used before, and it came out way louder and more powerful than it had the first time. So I have discovered my chest voice, and plan on using it for musical theatre. Thursday's Modern class was horrible at first. I was getting frustrated with not being able to do the turns and spins properly. I am getting better at them, but they are the hardest part of dance for me. After the turns, I started getting better at the other moves we were doing across the floor, and then I rocked the choreography. It was great. Mid- terms are coming up. I am not really nervous for the majority of them, but I am for History and Anatomy. I guess I just have to study and see what happens. ♥

Kory, MMC, Chiove, Mikenze, Danica **Class Clowns**