Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

November 14, 2010

Two Weeks of Chic

   So much has happened in the past two weeks. Last week in school, I had two really good ballet classes, and two really great Jazz classes. I had a Choral exam which I did very well on. I performed my Shakespearean Sonnet, kept a three day food journal, and took a Music History exam. I did really well on both my performance and my exam. I also had my bursary dinner. It was a great night. I brought Kearyn Vos with me. We sat with some people from our program and our dance teacher. It was all around a great night. That weekend I spent at home, alone. I rearranged the living room, cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, and my room. I didn't have computer because it was in for repairs. Turns out my motherboard was friend and I had to get a new one. I didn't get it back until Tuesday. I wanted to make love it! I also read two plays that week. On Thursday in Modern we had the opportunity to choreograph a short number with a group of three. One of my classmates recorded it, and although he didn't put it on YouTube, he did put it on Facebook. See it here! ♥
  Monday and Tuesday brought two more great ballet and jazz classes. We had a new jazz teacher. She is just substituting as of now, but she was great! I got so much music from her laptop. I can't wait until I can actually download it all. I still don't have everything back on my computer. I got my ballet mark as well. I am doing well. I also got my Modern mark. I am doing very well in it as well. I read another play on Monday as well. I wrote my essay for Wednesday's Acting class on Monday, and my essay for Friday's Anatomy class on Wednesday. On Thursday I performed "Maybe This Time" from the musical Cabaret. I did very well, but I have to sing it again next week because he ran out of time to work with me. He seemed very excited though! Friday was a good day of classes, however, I had to sit out of half of my dance production class because I felt very nauseous. We finished our second production number this week. It is a lot of fun. It was overall a great week!
   Both this week and last week I have been doing a new workout routine. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I go to the gym and do an hour of cardio, and then I do between 200 and 300 crunches. I weighed myself last week and I have lost 15 pounds since mid- September. I am very excited to see that! I don't think I will ever be over 200 lbs ever again! In exactly 8 days I will be 22. It is my champagne birthday this year! I am excited but scared at the same time. I'll be 22... I feel so old, even though I'm not. Saturday night we are celebrating by dinner and a movie. It should be a good night. I'll probably be drunk Friday night! Hehehe... I have to drink that champagne!
   This week was definitely interesting to say the least. Friday night I went to Emma's house. We just chilled for a bit while waiting for Cydney to get home. We were going to go to open mic at Bud's, and then to the Dirty Bird "club". Last minute I decided to drink. I was definitely starting to feel the alcohol by the time Cydney was ready to go. By the time we got there, I was pretty drunk. I sang with "Teenage Dream" on the radio, and the bar went nuts! It was great. Then I sang Heart's "Alone", and a few other songs. It was a great time! We then left Bud's and went to the Dirty Bird. I was really buzzing, and we danced all night. Emma left early, but me and Cyd closed the place. It was a great night! First we went back to Cyd n Emma's, and then I went home. The next day I woke up at 2 pm. Davin came home and Danica came over around 2:30. We went over our scene together and then Amber came over. We had a good time. We watched "Gone in 60 Seconds" and I cooked a great dinner. Then Amber and I went to the movies. We saw "Red". It was really good! The movie theater here is very small, even for me. I came home and went to bed. I feel much better today. I am now just writing and listening to music.
   This week I have to read two more plays, do my Jazz History assignment, and perfect another song to perform next week. It should be a good week. ♥

The Song I am loving at the moment is:

Rihana ft. Drake - What's My Name