Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

November 4, 2010

My Time, My Place

--------------------------------------------------
Every day that passes, I remember my passions,
I discover myself more and more,
I realize I'm okay and at the end of the day,
I recall why I opened this door.
I'm here for myself, my own personal wealth,
I am an artist just striving to grow,
I'm loving my life, despite the past strife,
I finally feel ready for my show.
Every day is a dance, music is my romance,
This actress is taking her stage,
There is no more fear, no time for more tears,
And I'm forgetting about minimum wage.
It's my time to soar, let go like never before,
My future is what I will embrace,
I'm promising to, love everything I do,
It's my song, my dance, my time, my place.

© Mikenze .. November 4th, 2010
--------------------------------------------------