Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

September 6, 2010

Brockville: First Week

   This week has been incredible! I definately miss my family and friends back in Picton and Belleville, but I am loving my new friends here in Brockville. I moved in on Wednesday, with the help of my father, sister, Patsy, and new roommate Davin. The move was extremely exhausting. On top of muscling a monster of a matress, a huge couch, and a large TV into my new apartment, it was a blistering hot day. It was pretty much a bilstering hot week. I think I sweated off 5 pounds that day. It was intense. Davin and I spent the next few days shopping, unpacking, organizing, and settling in. We also hung out with a few people in first and second year of our program. On Saturday, our other "roommate", Mary, arrived in Brockville. We all had a few drinks that night in our new apartments. On Sunday, Davin and I took a trip back to Belleville and Picton to pick up a few things. Also, our last "roommate", Emily, arrived. We all went to a party at another first year's apartment, made some new friends, and indulged in a few drinks. I had the most epic fall of my life. Take my advice, dont try a new dance move while intoxicated! It was great times. Today was a relaxing day. I sewed four pairs of ballet slippers. Took me about 2.5 hours in total. I haven't sewn anything since high school. My roommates and I coocked some spaghetti for dinner and spent the rest of the night having girl talk. It was lots of fun, but I definately cut out early to go to sleep. I am exhausted! When I have some new photos I will post them. ♥