Personal Messages

\\ ♥ ...DON'T BE INSECURE IF YOUR HEART IS PURE .. YOU'RE STILL GOOD TO ME IF YOU'RE A BAD KID BABY... ♥ // --- \\ ♫ PLAYLIST ♫: RIHANNA - CALIFORNIA KING BED :: RIHANNA - CHEERS (DRINK TO THAT) //

January 9, 2011

Hap - Happy Holidays

   This Christmas was very interesting. We were missing two Uncles and a Brother, but everyone else had a great time. I spent Christmas with ALL of my family. I got lots of household items and kitchen items as gifts. Daddy gave me some money, so I bought a new digital camera. I love it! All the photos in this post were taken on my new digital camera. After Christmas I went to Hamilton to visit my favorite cousin. We had a great time. New Years was the craziest of all. It's a really long story, but I am feeling MUCH better now than I was the next morning.

   I am extremely excited to start another semester at school! I can't wait to dance again and see all of my SLC family! =)

New Hair w. Waves

New Hair on New Years

New Hair Straight

Hair Before the Blonde

Kim & Mikenze
**My True Hero**

Jen & Mikenze

Jen & Mikenze
**The Wild Side**

Mikenze & Meadow
**Sisters**

Mikenze & Mama